Greetings Colleagues, There are several items warranting your attention: 1. Review of Research Activities Thanks to all those who have provided us feedback on the support of faculty research at Trent – everyone else, please keep the comments coming. We will be providing several opportunities for members to discuss specific research-related concerns further with us … Read More
Welcome to the TUFA website!
Scroll Down for the Latest News, Events and Announcements
Dear Members, The 2019/20 Nominating and Elections Committee is pleased to open nominations for elected positions on the Executive Committee in accordance with Article VIII of TUFA’s Constitution. Any contested positions will be decided by election with a mailing date of Wednesday, March 25th. Completed Nomination forms must be received by the Association’s Secretary on … Read More
Colleagues Please be advised of the following: 1. CAUT Organizing for Equity Conference – February 21/22 – Ottawa Our national affiliate’s Equity conference provides a great opportunity to sharpen political tools and strengthen change-making skills. It’s also a chance to meet peers from across Canada and build networks of contact and support. The conference is … Read More
TUFA Community Funding
Reflecting our ongoing comittment to the community and principles of social justice TUFA has committed funds to support community and social justice initiatives in Peterborough and Durham.
Applications in support of local cultural, intellectual, educative, community service, humanitarian, and/or social justice events and initiatives will be preferred.
- Saturday, February 22: The People vs. Conservative Cuts Rally in Niagara Falls February 14, 2020
- Following bargaining victory, Western Librarians and Archivists receive ChangeMaker Award from United Way and Labour United February 14, 2020
- Next week, join contract faculty for a social media day of action February 6, 2020
- CAUT in solidarity with Ontario teachers and education workers February 11, 2020
- MAFA on strike February 3, 2020
- CAUT condemns Alberta education cuts January 24, 2020