TUFA SEASONAL CELEBRATION Faculty Social – Wine and Cheese #TUFASocial Celebrate the season; enjoy refreshments and good cheer with your colleagues. Once again we are encouraging your cash donations to the Kawartha Food Share and will have a conveniently located donation box. For every $1 donated Kawartha Food Share can purchase up to $6 worth … Read More
Welcome to the TUFA website!
Scroll Down for the Latest News, Events and Announcements
On November 5th, TUFA will be pleased to sponsor an open conversation with Wilfrid Laurier University Chemistry Professor Hind A. Al-Abadleh on the challenges facing women and visible minorities in the Academy generally and in the STEM disciplines especially. The event will begin at 12:30 with lunch provided in The Student Centre Event Room 1.07. … Read More
TUFA’s Equity committee, in collaboration with staff, community partners, and student groups is organizing a campus-wide “Queering the Academy” campaign that will take place in October on both the Symons and Durham campuses. Some of the events planned for the Peterborough campus on October 30th include a Queering The Academy Celebration and Opening, a Coming … Read More
There are no upcoming events at this time.
TUFA Community Funding
Reflecting our ongoing comittment to the community and principles of social justice TUFA has committed funds to support community and social justice initiatives in Peterborough and Durham.
Applications in support of local cultural, intellectual, educative, community service, humanitarian, and/or social justice events and initiatives will be preferred.
- Auditor General’s claims about OSAP inaccurate and irresponsible December 11, 2018
- Brescia Faculty Association consolidation approved in nick of time December 6, 2018
- UWOFA makes progress on use of SQCTs and fairness for contract faculty December 6, 2018
- CAUT statement on National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence against Women December 6, 2018
- Premier Ford urged to respect French-minority rights November 30, 2018
- CAUT condemns back-to-work legislation imposed on postal workers November 28, 2018